Rate this Content (5 Being the Best)
Hain Celestial Debuts New Products
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., a natural and organic products company providing consumers with A Healthier Way of Life, announces the launch of over 100 food, beverage, and personal care products with new flavors and product benefits to satisfy the diverse and growing consumer groups seeking natural and organic products. The products debuted at the Natural Products Expo West, which showcased a record number of new products from the natural, organic and healthy living sector with more than 63,000 participants from around the world.
"The Natural Product Expo West is the premier industry event featuring the innovation we bring to our food, beverage and personal care products, and this is the most exciting product line-up in our Company history," says Irwin D. Simon, founder, president and chief executive officer of Hain Celestial. "As our family of brands continues to grow and reach both current and new consumers entering the natural and organic market, our team has developed distinctive and innovative trend-setting products that should meet and exceed consumer expectations. Each of our food, beverage and personal care products reflects our commitment to value, health and ethical sourcing."
The line-up focuses on core category competencies in beverages, protein, snacks, soups, cereals, vegetarian offerings, gluten-free products and baby and toddler food in addition to personal care. These great-tasting products also reflect the company's commitment to health and wellness by improving nutrition profiles and using non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) ingredients in its food products.
Among the new introductions:
- Earth's Best brand for babies, toddlers and kids of all ages, introduced Yummy Tummy Organic Fruit and Fiber Purees, Organic Fruit Yogurt Smoothies with DHA, five new shelf-stable Organic Mini Meals and Baked BBQ Chicken Nuggets for toddlers. All pouches are made with non-BPA (Bisphenol A) materials.
- Two new Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime tea varieties: Sleepytime Decaf Blackberry Pomegranate Green Tea and Sleepytime Echinacea Complete Care Wellness Tea Herbal Supplement. The brand also launched two additions to its Natural Shots line: Sleepytime Snooz Natural Sleep Aid herbal supplement shots with valerian and melatonin and ENERJI Green Tea Energy Shots with natural caffeine from green tea and green tea extract as well as B vitamins for energy.
- MaraNatha No-Stir Creamy Coconut Almond Butter is made from whole coconut pulp.
- The Greek Gods Honey Orange and Honey Lemon Greek-Style Yogurt and new Kefir low fat cultured milk are made with milk from cows that are not treated with growth hormones. The Greek Gods Kefir is available in four gluten-free flavors.
- Arrowhead Mills Gluten Free Quinoa and Oat Instant Hot Cereal and Sprouted Wheat Berry & Quinoa Flakes, along with new Organic Pearled Spelt and Organic White Popcorn.
- Spectrum Essentials Dietary Supplements: Vegan Ultra Omega-3 EPA and DHA, new Savory Blend Hemp & Flax Seed, Ground Flaxseed with Mixed Berries and new value-size Organic Ground Flaxseed.
- BluePrint juices and juice beverages make their Hain Celestial debut featuring cold-pressed certified organic juices and juice beverages using high pressure instead of heat to help maintain naturally occurring minerals, vitamins and enzymes.
- Convenient non-dairy beverages: New Dream Blends Almond, Cashew & Hazelnut drink available in two flavors and in an 8 fluid ounce single serve size and new Dream Latte Coffee and Almond Drinks are offered in Caramel and Mocha flavor varieties in an 11 fluid ounce serving.
- Westbrae Natural Vegetarian Chili is featured in recyclable, carton packaging and beans are available in non-BPA lining cans.
- Imagine Chunky-Style Carton Soups have less sodium than other leading brands, and Health Valley Organic No Salt Added Soups–new variety Butternut Squash, are complemented by New Covent Garden Soup Co., the #1 refrigerated soup brand in the United Kingdom, now available in the U.S. for the first time. Each New Covent Garden Soup Co. soup contains 1-1/2 to 2 cups of vegetables per one cup serving.
- Garden of Eatin' Chia Seed Corn Tortilla Chips are made with organic yellow corn, are gluten-free and contain chia with Omega-3 ALA fatty acids. Bearitos and Sensible Portions snacks have new packaging.
- Meat-free alternatives: Three Yves Veggie Cuisine The Good Slice deli slice products have been reformulated without soy isolate. New flavor varieties of WestSoy baked tofu were featured in new refreshed packaging for the entire WestSoy tofu line.
- GG UniqueFiber introduces Fibre Sprinkles with 20 calories and 3 grams of fiber per 1 tablespoon serving.
- Keiller Dundee Marmalades and Preserves, each in three varieties that can be used as spreads or ingredients. The preserves are made with whole fruit or pieces of fruit for a denser texture.
- Alba Botanica brand launched a new detoxifying skincare line called Good & Clean which includes Gentle Acne Wash, Toxin Release Scrub, Daily Detox Foaming Cleanser, Pore Purifying Mini Peel, and Dual Textured Exfoliating Towelettes; and the Hawaiian hair line offered two new deep conditioning minute masks, a leave-in conditioning mist and an anti-frizz serum.
- JASON brand presented Dandruff Relief 2 in 1 treatment shampoo + conditioner is a dual action, medicated formula that cleanses and conditions while controlling scalp dermatitis and mild psoriasis.
- The Queen Helene Royal Curl brand franchise introduced new Curl Reactivator to revive curls with energy and bounce throughout the day.
Kraft to Debut 40 New Products
Vaseline Innovation Enters New Category
Morton Salt Enters New Category
Munchkin Reveals 2013 Product Innovations
Current rating: 3.8 (4 ratings)