Over the past 14 years, the annual Consumer Goods Business & Technology Leadership Conference has built a solid reputation as the premier CG industry event based on its history of quality content and attendees. This 15th annual Conference will be no exception. Designed for senior executives in business and IT roles, the event provides a leadership forum for networking with peers, sharing ideas and experiences and analyzing industry trends.
October 28 - 31, 2013 | Grand Floridian | Orlando, FL
• Topics cover a broad range of critical business functions, including supply chain, sales and marketing, analytics, and retailer collaboration.
• This is an intimate conference, not a hectic convention. You will be able to talk to speakers before and after sessions, as well as during networking breaks and meals. You will have the opportunity to meet and engage with virtually any attendee, exchanging ideas and forming lasting business relationships.
• You’ll hear from the CG industry’s best thinkers and be among the first to hear analysis and takeaways from two annual benchmark studies: the CGT Tech Trends Report, which provides original, up-to-the-moment research on emerging and long-standing technology trends; and the Shared Strategy Report, which outlines the efficiencies, improvements and roadblocks across the retail and consumer goods collaborative business and IT environments.
Who Should Attend?
Senior-level CG executives in business and IT roles who understand the need to continually evolve their businesses, including CIOs and SVP/VP or Senior Executives of Business functions including:
• Supply Chain
• Data Management
• IT e-Commerce
• Business Intelligence/Analytics
• Category Management
• Transportation & Logistics