Marketing in a Digital World: Transforming Consumer Dialogue into Business Opportunities
With the continued convergence of business and IT teams, the annual Consumer Goods Sales and Marketing Summit remains committed to providing a single thought-leadership forum for CG executives to network with peers, share ideas and experiences, and learn about important industry trends.
Topics covered will include:
* Consumer Trends
* New Marketing Strategies
* Trade Promotion Optimization (TPO)
* Sales & Marketing Report: Highlights & Analysis
* Business Intelligence
* Sales Force Automation
* Master Data Management (MDM)
* Trade Promotion Management (TPM)
* Wall Street's Perspective
* Innovating to Create New Markets
* Downstream Data
* Retailer Collaboration
Additionally, the CG Sales & Marketing Summit offers networking with 200+ consumer goods executives across business and IT who are focused on sales and marketing.